Roasted Red Bell Pepper Tarts Recipe
Here’s an easy Italian recipe you’re sure to totally enjoy!
>> Get Paid to Review Products <<
$5 to $75 per review survey. Free Instant Access!
Sign up at: http://partners.mysavings.com/z/8217/CD86/
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers, pureed in blender or food processor
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut puff pastry to fit 4 to 6 tart tins (depending on size). Lightly settle the puff pastry into the tart tins, trim the edges, then set on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 5 or 6 minutes. Remove and reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, taste and adjust salt and pepper seasoning. Pour this mixture into the baked tart shells and place them back in the oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the filling is set. Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving.