No Bake Chocolate Macadamia Coconut Bites Recipe
If you love chocolate, macadamia nuts, and coconut, then you’re going to absolutely adore this yummy recipe! And there’s no baking involved!
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted lightly
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 bag (7 oz) sweet shredded coconut
- 1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate morsels, melted
- Put the macadamia nuts, sweetened condensed milk, almond extract, and sweet coconut in a large bowl and big together with a big spoon. Form the mixture into bite-sized balls and place on cookie sheets or baking trays.
- Put trays in refrigerator to firm up for about 1 hour, or leave at room temperature to firm, which will take about 4 or 5 hours. When balls have completely set, dip them into the melted chocolate and place them back on the tray to dry at room temperature.
- Note – Melt the chocolate easily by placing the morsels in a heat-resistant bowl, then placing the bowl atop a pan of water that has been brought to a boil and removed from stovetop. Stir until chocolate melts, then remove bowl from hot water and continue stirring until mixture cools slightly; now it’s ready to dip.