- Paddle comes attached to electrical cord; detach but keep safe for use with select bread types
- Programmable breadmaker bakes 1-, 1-1/2-, and 2-pound loaves
- 3 crust shades; 8 functions for breads and doughs; 13-hour delay timer
- Fruit-and-nut add-in signal bell; viewing window; nonstick baking pan; removable lid
- Measures approximately 13-1/2 by 12-1/5 by 13-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Enjoy the delicious aroma of freshly baked bread with this easy-to-use breadmaker. The machine bakes 1-, 1-1/2-, and 2-pound loaves in less than an hour and can handle any favorite recipe–from cinnamon raisin, honey wheat, rosemary, and cranberry oat to hearty rye, cheesy onion focaccia, and classic French bread, even cinnamon rolls for breakfast or dinner rolls for the evening meal. The machine features a user-friendly push-button control panel with a digital display for simple programming. Choose from three crust shades–light, medium, or dark, and from eight different functions for making a wide range of breads and doughs. The unit also provides a delay timer that can be set up to 13 hours–great for waking up to or coming home to a warm loaf ready to be sliced and lathered with butter. Other thoughtful design details include a fruit-and-nut add-in signal bell, a viewing window, a removable lid, and a nonstick baking pan for quick cleanup. The breadmaker measures approximately 13-1/2 by 12-1/5 by 13-1/2 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.
A paddle comes attached to electrical cord. Detach but keep safe for use with select bread types.